Subject: Printable Help file for Omnimix
From: nore...@mix1.remailer.xyz (Yamn Remailer)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 04:13:11 +0200
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 02:13 UTC

Is there a downloadable, up-to-date help file for Omnimix that I can
print out in one go, please ?

Re: Printable Help file for Omnimix

<c974cf3f14c88c84c3a35dc26d4a6102@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9580&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9580

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
Subject: Re: Printable Help file for Omnimix
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 12:15:29 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 10:15 UTC

> Is there a downloadable, up-to-date help file for Omnimix that I can
> print out in one go, please ?

Not in one go. There's only the "htm" folder in OM's installation
directory as an offline copy of <http://danner-net.de/omom/>. And many
features aren't mentioned there, but hover tooltips help along the way.

Re: Printable Help file for Omnimix

<11094cc5de22ddce7e106a2c2c81cf60@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9586&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9586

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 16:27:14 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 14:27 UTC

On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 12:15:29 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>> Is there a downloadable, up-to-date help file for Omnimix that I can
>> print out in one go, please ?
>
>Not in one go. There's only the "htm" folder in OM's installation
>directory as an offline copy of <http://danner-net.de/omom/>. And many
>features aren't mentioned there, but hover tooltips help along the way.

It's easy enough to copy and format pages into your favorite word
processor and viola. The help file might be easier to print as is:

http://www.danner-net.de/om/OmniMix.chm

Re: Printable Help file for Omnimix

<sc4sjgd2libe70josk0pmidut1u07viace@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9588&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9588

From: car...@i46a.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:42:22 -0500
 by: car...@i46a.com - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 14:42 UTC

On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 16:27:14 +0200 (CEST), D <J@M> wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 12:15:29 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>> Is there a downloadable, up-to-date help file for Omnimix that I can
>>> print out in one go, please ?
>>
>>Not in one go. There's only the "htm" folder in OM's installation
>>directory as an offline copy of <http://danner-net.de/omom/>. And many
>>features aren't mentioned there, but hover tooltips help along the way.
>
>It's easy enough to copy and format pages into your favorite word
>processor and viola. The help file might be easier to print as is:
>
>http://www.danner-net.de/om/OmniMix.chm

"Navigation to the webpage was canceled" is what I got when I tried
downloading the chm file. Got the menu only with no contents.

Re: Printable Help file for Omnimix

<2a6db0114d11946c499030fe50155bff@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9592&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9592

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 18:45:27 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 16:45 UTC

On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:42:22 -0500, carson@i46a.com wrote:

>>>Not in one go. There's only the "htm" folder in OM's installation
>>>directory as an offline copy of <http://danner-net.de/omom/>. And many
>>>features aren't mentioned there, but hover tooltips help along the way.
>>
>>It's easy enough to copy and format pages into your favorite word
>>processor and viola. The help file might be easier to print as is:
>>http://www.danner-net.de/om/OmniMix.chm
>
>"Navigation to the webpage was canceled" is what I got when I tried
>downloading the chm file. Got the menu only with no contents.

"Compiled HTML Help file (.chm) -- 1.77 MB (1,860,839 bytes)"

Downloads normally using Pale Moon v29.4.0 (64-bit) using Win7 on old PC.

Re: Printable Help file for Omnimix

<fc15a60a12bb628f68aaa7dff930cdbc@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9595&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9595

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 19:31:38 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 17:31 UTC

carson@i46a.com wrote:

>>>Not in one go. There's only the "htm" folder in OM's installation
>>>directory as an offline copy of <http://danner-net.de/omom/>. And many
>>>features aren't mentioned there, but hover tooltips help along the way.
>>
>>It's easy enough to copy and format pages into your favorite word
>>processor and viola. The help file might be easier to print as is:
>>
>>http://www.danner-net.de/om/OmniMix.chm
>

>"Navigation to the webpage was canceled" is what I got when I tried
>downloading the chm file. Got the menu only with no contents.

The CHM file is very old. <F1> takes you to the HTML manual.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Printable Help file for Omnimix