From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: frell & frell2 mixmaster are cratering
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 15:10:26 -0500
 by: anon - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 20:10 UTC

ditto

Re: frell & frell2 mixmaster are cratering

<a8bca9dbb48ea62beb742b826e1702dd@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9920&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9920

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: frell & frell2 mixmaster are cratering
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:24:36 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 21:24 UTC

> ditto

From now through this winter, any remailers that collapse and disappear will probably be the result of the sysop having gotten the jab and it killed them. As reported by many reputable doctors, the jab never protected anyone from corvid, but only served to greatly weaken their immune system, whereby any new winter pathogens will now overwhelm their immune system and kill them. The so called booster will also do great damage, some will be affected immediately, some in the near future.

Re: frell & frell2 mixmaster are cratering

<486515f1-f4b7-46c3-8246-241c425c5061n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9921&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9921

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 15:54:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 22:54 UTC

On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 11:24:38 PM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> > ditto
>
> From now through this winter, any remailers that collapse and disappear will probably be the result of the sysop having gotten the jab and it killed them. As reported by many reputable doctors, the jab never protected anyone from corvid, but only served to greatly weaken their immune system, whereby any new winter pathogens will now overwhelm their immune system and kill them. The so called booster will also do great damage, some will be affected immediately, some in the near future.

And if they did not take the jab and Remailers disappear will you and others jump in
to help the a.p.a-s community?

Happy remailing and good night
Stefan

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / frell & frell2 mixmaster are cratering